Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Old Moon, New Fabric

In case you missed the lunar eclipse Monday night/Tuesday morning, here's a montage of photos I took over about an hour and a half.  It was gorgeous!  

 
Luckily I'm currently on Pacific time so I didn't have to stay up all night, but it was late enough I was groggy all day.  So today I'm working on what I'd planned to yesterday!  I found this gorgeous Elizabeth's Studio print at my favorite quilting store .... I'm definitely making placemats from some of it.  If your fabric store doesn't carry it, Amazon has a few yards in blue and multi here.



And I couldn't resist getting these two packs of 5x5 batik prints.  These I have no idea yet what I'll do with them!  I've tried to put a moratorium on that type of purchase, but these were too good to resist ... so today's job is to do some designing.


Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment