Here's a quick little holiday pin to work on while you stay cozy this cold weekend. Heat up a nice cup of something hot before beginning!
*small pieces of green and sparkly white felt
*green embroidery floss
*embroidery and beading needles
*pattern found here - print in landscape
Before beginning, read through this past post on making beaded felt pins.
1. Cut one tree and two backing pieces.
2. Using a blanket stitch and two strands of green embroidery floss, attach tree to one piece of the background.
3. Decorate tree with small beads.
4. Sew pin back on right side of the other backing piece.
5. Sew backing pieces together, using a blanket stitch and two strands of green embroidery floss.
6. Outline the tree with beads.
Happy Creating! Deborah
Post a Comment