Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sunflower Dresden Plate

My Dresden Plate experiments have become sunflowers!  Up at the Oregon farm the sunflowers just got planted and I'm already looking forward to them.  The peonies, English roses, and honeysuckles are in full bloom ....



.... and the sage and chives are brightening the herb garden.



Until August, a quilted table runner will have to do for sunflowers.  Here's my first block done (minus the center).


This will keep me busy while I wait for the fabric paints for the bird quilt to be delivered!

Happy Creating!  Deborah

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, reminds me of the beautiful bronze sunflowers Mom planted for a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your blog is beautiful too! I come here every day and I really like it! Thank you and good luck!

    voyance par mail ; voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete