Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Project - Christmas Dishcloths


I got out my Christmas dishtowels on Friday - they make my kitchen look so festive!  Except .... the dishcloths.  They're blue and yellow and purple - not Christmasy.  So this weekend I've been a busy knitter!  And yes - I'm still just knitting dishcloths. 

These are the same pattern I wrote about here with a couple of changes.  I now make them bigger - cast on 54 stitches and make 11 or 13 stripes, depending on how large you like your dishcloths to be.  I used Knit Picks Cotlin in Sprout, Pomegranate, and Swan.


And I think one of my New Year's goals should be to branch out in my knitting!  Maybe a scarf ....

Happy Creating!  Deborah

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas Dishcloths, they will give to your kitchen a special touch. I'm learning to knit, I think this may be a perfect beginner project for me. Thanks for the inspiration! Marisa-

    ReplyDelete