The Thanksgiving holiday weekend was wonderful, little c loved her surprise kitchen (I'm sure you figured out what it would be from all the felt food!) .... and with all the photos I took, I forgot to take one of her "cooking." So here's the big reveal without the chef! I ended up ordering the Doug and Melissa little kitchen set from Amazon - a very nice, compact set. You can read more about it here (no, I don't get a kick back).
*Small amount of fleece
*Small amount of Insul-Brite
*double fold extra wide bias tape (3 1/2 inch wide)
*pattern found here
1. Cut four of pattern from fleece and four from Insul-Brite.
2. Pin mitts together by layering one piece of Insul-Brite, one piece of fleece right side up, the other piece of fleece right side down, and the second piece of Insul-Brite.
3. Sew in a 1/4 inch seam and turn right side out.
4. Pin wrong side of bias tape to right side of mitt. Turn ends under. Sew along fold line.
5. Fold bias tape down.
6. Turn mitt inside out enough so that you can fold the bias tape over the edge and pin in place.
7. Hand sew edge of bias tape in place and turn back to right side out.
Happy Creating! Deborah